Our pupils wear their uniform with pride and make an excellent impression on parents, visitors and the wider community. We have clear guidelines for school uniform and will talk to pupils and parents if improvements are required. We expect all pupils to be dressed appropriately from the following choices:
- Shirts/Blouses/Polo Shirts - Light Blue
- Trousers or Shorts - Grey or Black
- Skirts or Pinafore Dresses - Grey or Black
- Summer Dresses - Blue/White
- Jumpers/Fleeces - Maroon
- Sweatshirts/Cardigans - Maroon
- Shoes - Plain Black Shoes (not black trainers or Astros)
- PE kit - PE t-shirt in blue or white (no big logos), tracksuit top in navy or black, shorts in maroon, navy or black, tracksuit bottoms in navy or black, trainers or plimsolls.
- Make up, Jewellery and Accessories - Only stud earrings or sleepers are to be worn and taken out or covered properly for PE, games and drama (if covering up, tape should be supplied from home please). However we ask that pupils do not wear jewellery into school unless it meets our guidelines. Acrylic nails, nail varnish, contrasting hair braids, hair extensions, large areas of artificial colour of any type and other fashion accessories are not compatible with our guidelines or the activities the pupils are expected to undertake, and therefore discouraged.
- Pupils may face consequences for not being in school uniform, having the wrong PE kit or not bringing the right kit on the right day.
- Please support us in maintaining a strong school identity through correct uniform and PE kit at all times.
- We believe that long hair should be tied back for the majority of activities.